Saturday, August 20, 2011

Working with your 6th senses from Calling All Angels Show

The image, and very much the energy that I projected over the past week was Stonehenge.

This was powerful in the sensation for me to send out. I felt like I was in a portal and could go anywhere, although it seemed I just wanted to sit in the energy.

It was interesting that one of the listeners commented that all week she was thinking of Ireland's most sacred Newgrange, which I hadn't heard about so I thought I would check it out and it is considered Ireland's Stonehenge. I thought that was so very cool that I would share it with you and also here is a picture of it.
 
When I see a picture of something like this, I am there feeling the energy... this has some interesting energy so now it is another place on my list to see lol..

No comments: