Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sharon's Take ~ August 2011 Changes Next Exit

I think that for many of us, the last few weeks have been all about change. Taking the next exit has probably been on more than just a few minds, including my own as I practiced the art of surrender and release, and trying to do it with love. I think I've said more than once, "Is it all worth this" and I am reassured that it is the fastest way to get where I want to go...and reminded that it was I who asked for the fastest way possible. The sense of humour on the other side I laugh manically. You get the picture. So, over the next few weeks life brings about more change.
August is our 8th month, therefore we are in a period of learning to work with and trust our higher selves, our inner guidance and all that is before us. This is a time to keep your spirits high and connected. Since we spend most of the month in mercury retro, it is a fantastic time to do a soul review, recycle unwanted clothes and things that do not suit the new you. Take some deep breaths and take stalk. Are you on track and is where you want to go, adjust your course and get ready to move forward. Look at all four bodies and see if you are in balance and what can you do now to get that balance happening. Take a walk everyday, dance, smell the flowers. Commit to a regular meditation practice and keep at it. Don't give up. For these are the opportunities to connect with yourself, your guides and your angels. It brings more love and peace into your life that can be with you regardless of the energy that is around you. So, keep at it and keep evolving, love and blessings, Sharon


I have a wonderful workshop coming up in Williams Lake. Creating your medicine/spirit stick/wand workshop on August 21st. Come join the fun, and check out my home page at www.playingwiththeuniverse.com



No comments: