Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Working with your 6th senses from Calling All Angels Show

I've been negligent in getting this blog updated for the images that I have been broadcasting over the past few weeks. So, here is a collection of the images.... in the order from the most recent.

For the last week of March this was the image that I broadcast to the list of people who have personally requested that I beam them the image. As well it is above me in the ethers on a turquoise beacon for those who want to challenge themselves for seeking and finding exercises.
I forgot to put a new image up since last weeks show, so if you checked the beacon between now and the last show it showed the Colourful butterflies.


The week before that I sent out Tinkerbell to all of you, as well as on the beacon. So you might have felt fairy dust or heard Tinkerbell  or felt closer to the fairy realm, she brought with her all the fairy magic!

The week previous to Tinkerbell was Master Raven - Raven represents Magic...(hmmm... magic again....perhaps we are on to something here.) Raven is powerful medicine that can give you the courage to enter the darkness of the void, which is the home of all that is not yet in form. The void is called the great mystery. Great Mystery existed before all other things came into being. Great Spirit lives inside the void and emerged from the Great Mystery. Raven is the messenger of that void. (from Medicine Cards by Jamie Sams & David Carson)

If you would like to join in on this wonderful opportunity to expand your senses, please send me an email with your real name, city and country.  I am no longer doing it at exact times, I am beaming the image out several times a day as well as often in your dreams. 

Also if you are 'playing' along with us, send me an email of any results that you may have experienced. I would love to share them with others as some of you have amazing results. Don't judge them as often they manifest in your lives in entirely different ways that relate... xoxox Sharon

No comments: