Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sharon's Take ~ April ~ The Great Divide

 I think things are getting back on track, either that or I am learning to function within the dysfunction of my life. I got the Dragon Speaking software, so was able to just speak and edit messages. Interesting software. I kind of feel like Scotty in  The Journey Home episode of Star Trek where he is getting used to using old technology. It is particularly funny when it started to type a phone conversation without my knowledge... I must speak slowly and well, that is not exactly my strong suit. The one sided phone conversation was very funny.  Anyway, it is helping me get things out faster. Yay!

When I asked what to call this Sharon's Take, they said The Great Divide, I asked why and they said " Because this is the time when each of you must choose who and what you are, those who don't chose, will feel the gap widening, those who chose will feel the gap widening between them and the totally unaware. As well those who choose will see tremendous growth in a shorter time than previous. It is a great time to join a gathering of like minded people and take expanding workshops. Take action and enjoy the ride." Here is a messaged I asked the guides for, a mid April message; they said "there's a transition happening is the mental energy needs to shift on your planet. We ask that each one of you watch your thoughts at this time. Watch for words that your mind speaks of less than, never wills and challenging beliefs. You must know that you are worthy that you are love and that you are supported. for it is a time of shifting philosophy, a time of seeing your true worth. Are you living in your truth? Are you dancing in your passion? Do you trust that you are worthy? For indeed you are!

It is the time of a quickening of trusting your intuition and taking chances. Let the Magi energy within you emerge. It is time. Put down your burdens, release the responsibilities of others to them, and take on only your own. Live as your authentic self. You have entered into the next stage. A time creating. So, use this energy to get on with the show. Focus not on the energy that is around you, but on the energy that surrounds you. This will assist in achieving some balance and harmony for yourself. As others see your light, you can then share with them your methods of tranquility.

Remember, the journey can be as magical as you wish to create it to be. Create away create away."

I am presenting the Foundation Rites of the Munay Ki in Las Vegas the last weekend of April/May 1st. It will be a wonderfully light expanding workshop and the rites are a joy to give and receive. We will also be taking a trip on the Saturday to watch "The Beacons of Light' live with Steve Rother and the Group. Come and join the fun and expansion. Send me an email if you are interested in attending.

I will also be sharing the Foundation Rites in Vancouver BC on May 13th to 15th. Let me know if you are interested in joining this gathering.  And again in Williams Lake on May 27th to 29th. 

I will also be available for healing sessions and or Readings  in Vancouver May 6th to 13th. Send me an email for any bookings you would like to partake in.

Have a wonderful month ahead and be the eye of the hurrican if and when you need to... you always have a choice of how you handle what is happening around you. \

Love and blessings, Sharon and the furkids and the beings of light.

No comments: