Friday, December 17, 2010

Working with your 6th senses from Calling All Angels Show

This is the image that I have been projecting over the past week. Infinite love, or perhaps the feeling of love.

One person responded that she received hearts all week from her niece who also has an angel collection which she did not know...that is very cool. Images and feelings come to each of us in different ways. What is important is paying attention to the synchronicities each week, as many receive the image in ways they can not imagine. Another listener as me if it was a heart last week, on the same day that I picked this as our next image, while still projecting the last image of the wolfs. Very cool, she was tuned in more than she realized. 
The next image will be projected for two weeks since I am going to be away next week and there is no show.

If you would like to be included in this 'stretching your psychic muscles, then please send me an email at sharon@playingwiththeuniverse.com and include your full name and city/province/state, country, and I will beam the image out your way.

Love and blessings, Sharon xoxox

No comments: