Friday, December 10, 2010

Thanks John...

I remember the night that John Lennon left the earth plane. I had a really bad flu, my mom was away so my dad asked me to come and stay with him, he was a bit worried about me. I was sleeping in my mom and dads bed watching TV.


I am not one to be star struck, so I was amazed how I cried that night when I heard the news. I think the only other 'famous' people I recall where I was and what I was doing are Princess Diana, and Elvis Presley, however I didn't cry when they left, shocked and sad yes, however I was not overwhelmed with tears.
I think John left us a profound legacy of love, peace and to be the change we wish to see in the world. He was a man who walked his talk and he wanted to make a difference. I think that he did that in so many ways by what he left behind and I am thankful that he came and shared with us to make that difference.

Thank you John...

love and blessings, Sharon xoxox

No comments: