Sunday, September 26, 2010

a beautiful day


Today was such a beautiful morning here in the interior of British Columbia. As I walked around with Bella there were such amazing smells and sights. The sun was shinning so beautifully, all the colours of the trees were alive. I've not spend a fall in the Cariboo for about 28 years, and had forgotten how truly beautiful it is here. There were oranges, reds, greens, yellows and beautiful silver...I've not seen a silver birch in the fall in a long time and had forgotten how beautiful they are and what a lovely contrast to the trees that were around the park we walk in everyday.  The smells outside were divine, and added so much to my scent-ual walk. Someone was canning pickles and I was drying herbs in my dehydrator and someone was baking bread. It was so amazing and beautiful and sunny and warm, that I just had to share it with everyone.

I am reminded how truly beautiful these moments are...when all the senses are stimulated and in full bloom. Take a moment out of your day to just enjoy the beauty that surround you. Feel the beautiful sun, and spend a few moments in the energy of a tree. Feel the beautiful mother earth beneath your feet and be in that moment. It is truly rejuvenating. 

Have a beautiful 'Sun'day, love and blessings, Sharon

No comments: