Saturday, January 30, 2016

Mindfullness Take 3 – You are Worth It

A few days ago I received a video from my favourite channel on u-tube  - The Honest Guys - with the subject line, "Mindfulness - 3 Minutes and I looked at it and thought to myself, I will view later when I have more time. I heard this very distinct voice say "you mean you don't have 3 minutes to set the intention for your day?" This was like a huge alarm for me. I was reminded of the old Zen adage "You should meditate for 20 minutes each day - unless you are too busy then you should sit for an hour" 

I asked myself how could I actually be too busy to sit and listen for 3 minutes? Surely I have wasted more than that gazing out the window, looking at my closet, fussing with my hair, checking out facebook or some other times I am not even aware that I wasted, after all, it is only 3 minutes. I decided to take my jacket off and sit back down and take 3 minutes to set my state and intention before I left the house. It felt simply wonderful!
It is a beautiful reminder and I have been doing it each morning after I do up my daily angel message, then I am ready to start my day with clear thoughts and a peaceful mind.


Your angel guidance for this week is to become more mindful of each moment and see if this doesn't help you become more peaceful with whatever the days brings your way.

We would love to hear back the results of doing this short meditation - try it for 21 days (they say it take 21 days to form a habit). Do it every day and don't miss a day. If you do miss a day, begin your 21 days again and see what a difference this makes for you.

Tons of love, Sharon and the angels xox



No comments: