Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Mastery of Self

Mastery of Self by Sharon Taphorn 

http://www.beliefnet.com/Wellness/Personal-Growth/Mastery-of-the-Self.aspx
Slide Image

This is a perfect time to work on your connection with your inner guidance and learn to trust yourself as a part of your personal and spiritual growth. Your angel guidance is to connect with your inner wisdom by quieting your mind and calming the body, and when you are completely relaxed and in a receptive state, listen to that still, quiet voice that emanates from deep within you. Trust your connection to this infinite wisdom that every being has access to should they choose to try. As you make this spiritual practice a part of your everyday life, you feel more balanced, serene, and confident regardless of what is occurring around you. This is will assist you greatly in mastering your chosen life lessons.
  
Work On This Connection
Slide Image

As your trust and develop your connection to this inner wisdom and use it as the compass for your journey, your journey becomes less complicated and easier to navigate. You are in the flow of energy as you set your intention to be so. Walk your talk and be present in your now. The angels want to remind you that this cycle of leading by example are your strongest attributes in teaching others about spirituality and leading a more spiritual life.

  Trusting Your Intuition
Slide Image

Practice trusting your gut feelings and what they mean to you becomes an invaluable resource that really is just for you. Be sure to heal any emotions, thoughts or feelings first when you are working this aspect of the self so that it is clear of any 'outside' influences and comes from deep within. This is about you, and your connection to your all that is, your creator or whatever name you call it. Take excellent care of it as it does of you and let it help you every day and in every way. Be open to possibilities for there are many.

Affirmation: "Each day I am strengthening my connection with my inner guidance and as I do it begins to grow, as I grow I know exactly what to do and when, for my highest good and the good of all."

 
Trusting Your Guidance
 Slide Image
Work on trusting that your prayers are heard and answered and that you are being lead towards the answers that you seek. You receive guidance in many ways and so be completely open to how it is presented to you, just know that it will come and you will recognize it and know it is the hands of spirit guiding you on your way.

Affirmation: “I trust in my connection with my higher self and the Divine.”

Trust In Divine Providence
Slide Image
There is no need to hurry or force things to happen. Everything is occurring in its perfect time. Honour and follow your inner wisdom and guidance. Trust what is in your heart. As you let go and follow this guidance, the changes you seek will come your way.

Affirmation: “I trust in the power of the Universe.”


Use The Power of Affirmations
 Slide Image
 To help you focus and keep your spirits high. Make little cards of the affirmations you desire and carry them with you. Believe that the desired changes are already here and with you, and open the gates to manifesting your intentions. We all use affirmations, determine which ones you are using that could be working for you or against you.

Affirmation: “As I keep my focus and use powerful affirmations for my creations, the faster they are manifesting for me.

Be Honest With Yourself
Slide Image
See things through the eyes of your angels, with love and compassion. Let your true nature begin to shine and come from within you. You are so deeply honoured for the courage to step forward into your contracts. You are safe and things are in perfect order. Only infuse loving thoughts and emotions to ensure their highest potential and outcome, and let them flow effortlessly to and through you. 
 
Affirmation: "Everything in my life happens for a reason and I infuse my loving thoughts into all that I do and I trust that my intentions, dreams and desires are manifesting for me."


Expand Your Understanding
Slide Image
 This is a time of great spiritual and person growth, so do what feeds your soul by living your truth. You are in the perfect place to implement your new projects, access new ideas, and create the conditions that bring about the changes that are part of your life purpose. Be creative and feel alive. Ignite your passion for life, the Universe and all that Is, for it truly is a grand adventure and you are in the driver’s seat and you have the keys. Enjoy the Ride!

Affirmation: "I am connecting with my inner wisdom more easily each day and I am walking the talk and living my life on purpose."

And so it is.

http://www.beliefnet.com/Wellness/Personal-Growth/Mastery-of-the-Self.aspx

Universal Copyright ©2013 by Sharon Taphorn All rights reserved

Sharon Taphorn, Author of Angel Guidance-Messages of Love and Healing, shares her wisdom, spirit, and passion around the world through her daily angel messages, her weekly radio program Calling All Angels for more information check out her Home Page at http://www.playingwiththeuniverse.com

No comments: