Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sharon's Take November 2013 ~ Better Late than Never

 Sharon's Take November 2013

This is the latest I think I have ever got out my Sharon's Take in 10 years, which is pretty amazing. Mercury retro ends tomorrow so I don't have an excuse to not finish it. I started in October so what more can I say. I think it was one of the Kryon messages that said 2013 is like a mercury retro all year and I think that puts it in perspective for many of us.

Solar flares last month as well as geomagnetic activity was quite something. When they (my entourage of light beings) said that I expected some activity, however I checked the site often that shares information on them and it was a wow, the entire month had activity, and several m class and x class flares. Every time I checked, there was another one. Someone told me that the sun is reversing its poles, which felt right with the increased activity. I did read on the site that the flares used to be rare, every few years and now they are happening daily. I thought that was interesting. My guys said it should settle down at the end of the month a little. If you want to check out the  Solar X-ray status monitor, I added it to one of the groups in the Shifting Times community http://playingwiththeuniverse.ning.com/group/starseeds or at the site http://www.n3kl.org/sun/noaa.html . 

What does this mean to us? It means that it has been a little extra crazy on the earth plane. People are short tempered, bothered by things that they normally wouldn't be and compounded with a mercury retrograde, is like lighting a fire cracker at both ends and waiting to see what happens when they meet up. What can you do? This is when a good meditation practice and shields and filters come in handy or escape to somewhere off the grid while you get your bearings and your balance. There have been days where I decided to stay home in my sacred space sanctuary and write and be with my beloved four-legged's. Even if you haven't had to interact with others, you unfinished business has probably come up and needs transformation and releasing. I am thankful  for all the work I have done over the past 10 years as this has given me some great tools for processing. 

November 4th was the 5th anniversary of the daily angel wisdom that I share. Hard to believe it has been that long. I am so grateful for the work and the messages they share with us.   I always post it here http://playingwiththeuniverse.blogspot.ca/, the community and try to share it on facebook as well https://www.facebook.com/pages/Angel-Wisdom-with-Sharon-Taphorn/159637107397207 as well as sending out through the newsletter program. I do try to share it elsewhere and would also like to take this opportunity to thank all of you who share the messages with your groups, friends, and community forums. I am deeply touched by some of the emails that I get about how much of a difference the messages have made in their lives and I am humbled and honoured to receive them.

I called this message 'Better Late than Never' since not only is the message late getting out, it is also a theme as we are getting close to starting a new cycle (a new year) globally as well as personally for many of us. Get done as much as you can so that you can enter the next cycle with less baggage or perhaps none at all. That sounds good to me. I have been trying to get things done and in order so that the changes I experience next year are the ones that I want.

As you prepare for what is happening next, have patience with yourself and your projects. Set your intention and use desired affirmations to help you. Look at your self talk and how you speak about yourself. If you start a sentence with "I am afraid...", or any other unwanted pattern that you are trying to release, then it is time to revise your thoughts and feelings as you are cutting off the manifestation of what you truly desire. This might take a little practice at first, however you are worthy and deserving, and changing that around a bit can make a world of difference in your life.

Try to find the balance in your life so that you don't always feel like you are a juggler who keeps dropping the ball. It isn't always easy, but it is what makes the difference in how you feel about your life and life in general. Have confidence in yourself and know that just showing up is a good place to start. There are days when I truly don't want to leave the energy of my sacred space and go out and be in the world, yet I also know that it is an important part. I think we could all use a 'Courage to get UP' award some days. If you need one and can't find it, send me a message. I still love that Ziggy messages that says "Some days it is Mind offer Mattress" and well if the mattress wins a few times, honour that as you probably need the rest. Just don't let it be your mindset for everyday.

Make some plans and set some goals for what you want to create. Clear away what no longer serves you and try to always see the gift in the experience. Take some time each day to work on your gratitude as that sets you in the mindset of receiving and above all else - Keep your sense of humour. It is a key to living a life worth living.

I have a new online class starting soon on Monday's for those who want to increase their 6th Senses, opening your third eye, trusting your thoughts and feelings and receiving the messages from your entourage of guides and angels. It should be up on website in the next week. If you have any questions please send me an email at sharon@playingwiththeuniverse.com

Also, stay tuned over the next week for Angels, Guides and Other Realms sales package announcements, as it is just about ready to go to my wonderful friend and editor,   and will have some nice packages to help pay for the publishing. I am really excited about this book as it enthralls me and I learn new things when I am reading it.

I would love to come to your city and teach a workshop or two on expansion and these shifting times. Send me an email and we can chat about what you would like and how we can make it happen.

In the meantime, smile and keep at it. You have some important achievements to accomplish for yourself, it is just that sometimes you need that extra boost from your fellow human angels and entourage of light beings. Know that we are always here for you and you do not have to go it alone.

Love and blessings, Sharon et El.






No comments: