Saturday, March 17, 2012

Kadoish, Kadoish, Kadoish, Adonai 'Tsebayoth

Here is a wonderful share from our sister Hedda during the Calling All Angels show... I like the recording and the idea...

The phrase was Kadoish Kadoish Kadoish Adonai 'Tsebayoth. Here is a link talking about it...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr2lp7cw7CY
Ancient Hebrew, probably the most powerful healing mantra ever, given to me by an Ascended Master on earth (Paul the Apostle) very old.
Another text translates as this:
"This chant translates to "Holy holy holy, the Lord God of Hosts". It is sung by the angelic choirs at the Throne of God. It invokes high frequencies that embrace the chanter or meditator in grace, love, and protection and guides us on the path to ascension.



I chanted this 9 times since it puts us in the frequency of 999."



Use this after you invoke healing, send healing as well, and any time you wish to clear and protect yourself.



Hedda (I AM)






and here is another wonderful video...I love the warm glow that happens when I listen this...

No comments: