Saturday, February 25, 2012

Angel Guidance ~ Messages of Love and Healing

IT IS DONE!

I decided to go for a professionally designed cover, so that is all that I am waiting for now. I just sent him all the information required and wait to see the results.... I know it will be absolutely perfect and that the angels are overlighting it every step of the way.


It was a bit of work for me to set up the formatting however I made lots of changes while I did it and felt that it will make it such a better book that it was worth it. I feel so much love in every page when I read it and am amazed by it as well. it is filled with such beautiful wisdom I am so honoured to be the conduit of. and so we embedded each page with love... I really look forward to the final results and of course the response to it.  I should have it's delivery date within the next 7 days....

 This was my original idea of the cover....also my inspiration while putting the book together. As soon as my new cover is ready, I will be sure to share it with everyone.

It is a strange and exhilarating feeling...I have been working on this project for some time as well the goal of having a professionally published book. I am so honoured that I have already presold copies and therefore don't have the 'what if no one buys it' fear.

I guess now it is that time of 'just waiting' and enjoying the creative process as we await its delivery date and the next stage of marketing it begins to take on a new dimension. Each completion leads the way for a new beginning. I am ready.

I am.

No comments: