Saturday, June 25, 2011

Working with your 6th senses from Calling All Angels Show

Working with developing your senses is an amazing part of this journey and helps us get ready for the 'new' kids (they can be any age). It is part of the evolution of humanity, as we realize our connectedness to each other.

This week's image was this exact picture with the warmth of the sun behind the smiling face.

Some of you might have felt the image of peace and love as that is how I felt when I sent it out. I try to also give a feeling with the image for those who's first sense is clairsentience, the sound for those who have clairaudience was Smile Away. (It wasn't until Thursday that i realize the words said, Smile Always lol)

I have also been asked how one is to know which message is from me and all the other thoughts they have in their heads. The best way to use this opportunity of growth is to take some to meditate upon it. Quiet your mind and tune into your heart. Ask to for the image that Sharon Taphorn is sending out to come to you, or you can look for me and the turquoise beacon where I place the image. Relax and enjoy the process, if you are trying to hard, your mental energy will often take over and one becomes frustrated. Remember to include a desired affirmation if you currently don't think you 'get' things, for you will only be given that which you believe is possible for you.

If you would like to be included in this 'stretching your psychic muscles, then please send me an email at sharon@playingwiththeuniverse.com and include your full name and city/province/state, country, and I will beam the image out your way.


love, blessings and transformation, Sharon

No comments: