Sunday, February 27, 2011

Working with your 6th senses from Calling All Angels Show

The Image I sent out over the last two weeks was a dragon. I found it fascinating that each person I beamed the image to received different dragons.  Dragon's are wonderfully wise and loving energies to work with and it seems to me (at least for the people on my list) that everyone has a dragon guide who would love to work with them. I have two that I work with that I know of.

As well as beaming out an image to the people on my list, I also place the image on a turquois beacon above me for those who would like to test their seeking and finding skills. 

If you would like to be included in this 'stretching your psychic muscles, then please send me an email at sharon@playingwiththeuniverse.com and include your full name and city/province/state, country, and I will beam the image out your way.

Love and blessings, Sharon xoxox

No comments: