Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sharon's Take July 2010

Well, here it is already mid way through July and I am once again late with my newsletter. I did some volunteer work this month as well as the distraction of the my wild cat Pepé who just now tried to climb up my bare leg backwards. He is great fun and thinks he can fly, well, he seems to fly so I guess it is more than thinks... he brings great joy to Bella and I and I have the scars to prove it. I have a wonderful vacation (which I won) this month with my son and mom and am looking forward to spending some time in the mountains canoeing, kayaking (which I haven't tried before), hiking, horse back riding and relaxing. I plan to do some channeling up there as I feel it will have some magical energy to tap into, and a wonderful way to explore this side of the Coast Mountains. I will share some pictures and messages in next months newletter as well as in the Playing with The Universe Online Community
So here we are in a month of transition. I know lots of people feel they are going through some radical changes as well as feeling the effects of the Solar Eclipse on July 11 with the new moon. After all is said and done, relationships will change and hopefully bring more harmony into the lives of those who seem to be having a particularly rough time. Trust that this too shall pass.Issues of control seem to be coming up, if this is happening to you, retreat for a while from all that is around you. Know that you can't change other people, only yourself and how you look at the situation. Know that you aren't here to fix others either, because nothing is really broken, but everything is continually changing and expanding, not always easily. Release any struggle, and seek joy and fun, and in doing so, you align with the Universal energy.  Focus your energy and attention on what you want to create in your life and let others create in their reality. This doesn't mean you don't love them, it means you love them enough to let them find their own way.     Have a wonderful month, enjoy the weather, do something that brings you joy and dance!   
Love and blessings, Sharon, Bella and Pepé the flying cat
As a way to thank you, I am again offering a contest to my readers for a 30 minute reading session. If you would like to have your name entered in the draw, send an email with contest in the subject line and include the email address you would like me to contact you through if you are the winner.This is open until the end of September. Thank you, thank you, thank you. 


No comments: