Monday, September 7, 2009

Mov'in Up....

Well...it all settled and done!

Bella and I are moving up north (I know...Brrrrr) next month. I have been working on this little project for a while as many of you know who follow my blog and radio programs.

This is our new home. I have dreamed so long for a home that was our own, and now that dream has finally manifested into a reality. I look forward to starting out fresh with feng shuing & using all the tricks and tools that I share in my work.

I have been in Vancouver for almost 28 years, and more than 20 of those here next to the ocean. It will be a big change. I love the ocean, and we will miss our daily walks on the ocean. I do have wilderness and parks close to my new home as well as the lake a few minutes away.

It is all happening very fast and I will be up there around October 8th... and looking forward to all the changes and new creations...

No comments: