Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sharon's Take on these high photon days....


For some unknown reason, I was unable to broadcast my Saturday evening radio program, Being Indigo on Utopia Radio. I was unable to connect with the stream. So I brilliantly thought to myself, 'perhaps I should broadcast on our new radio station, The Shift Radio, the topic is perfect...and again...I was unable to connect to the stream. Well, I guess I was not destined to have a show, so I went back into the Utopia Chat room and those of us there chatted for a while, then went on with our evenings. The message I had intended to share could be shared another night, I thought to myself, however, as per what often happens when you make the decision to share messages and ideas from other realms... they send you message after message until you sit down and write or type the messages you have agreed to share...

So here I sit at my computer on a cold afternoon, bundled up in a blanket and share some of the message from last nights planned show that my guides and angels think will assist others...

Many of you know me from the Angel of the Day card which I share... so you know the theme has really strongly been about spiritual growth that many of us have been experiencing... rapid spiritual growth, and many many of you have written to me and shared that you too are experiencing this... We have indeed been experiencing these things and some have been experienced in ways many of us would deem unpleasant...however...we are dealing with them ..often because we have put ourselves into situations where we have to deal with them and deal with them now...
Some of us are dealing with family issues, work issues, money issues, health issues, and some of us..all of the above and then some...

I've noticed more and more people starting to shift lately...and in the higher photon levels, we seem to need to shed that which no longer serves us... or we find ourselves living in the midst of Chaos. A lot of people are sending me emails that they are feeling unwell, perhaps a cold that won't go away, or strange physical shifts, like head aches that don't really ache, unexplainable strange symptoms that seem to puzzle standard medicine... the list goes on... Anyway...so what can you do about this... Meditate Meditate Meditate.... really... start processing things that don't serve you and begin spending time with yourself and doing things that bring you joy and love... there is so much information and stuff for us all to share and learn with now, and tons of it is free.. you just have to find look and start doing the work... it is amazing...

Anyway... that is all I truly wanted to share now.. if you've been having a rough time, come and feel better by listening to a radio program, or joining in a meditation... keep moving forward...

Love and Light..Sharon

No comments: