Saturday, October 11, 2008

Don't Take Anything Personally


WOW... on Thursdays Radio Program - Spiritual Wisdom Sharing with Sharon, I am currently sharing The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz. Last week I shared the 2nd agreement...Don't Take Anything Personally. I have been working with that for some time and find that I usually don't take things others say or do affect me as I know it is about them anyway... so... upon sharing the full meaning of the agreement, I realized that I did take positive comments and thoughts personally... it didn't just refer to the 'negative thoughts'... I realized that all that truly matters is that if I do the best job I can all the time, nothing else matters, if I truly do the best job I can at the time... Truly do my best... (that best will change from moment to moment)... however if I know I have done my best.... that is all that matters! Let the rest go...

I thought that was a wow, thought I would Share...

Much In-Lightenment to you all this day....love Sharon

No comments: