Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sharon's Take June 2008

I made a few changes in my life over the past few months, as well as they continue on into June.

Mercury went retrograde on May 27 (till June 19), so I decided if I was going to start any new projects, I needed to get them going before May 27th. With all this, I made a new website and home page. I had wanted to for some time, and well, one morning while working on creating an online file folder format for my Ten Principles Email 12 week workshop, I had the opportunity to buy a domain name...next thing I know I have created my new website (well....it did take a few days and is still a work in progress... hmmm...kind of like us...) anyway... I hope you enjoy some of the new features on my new site... I chose Playing with the Universe, as that is what I was calling my Creating Shifts workshop now... which has really evolved to Playing with the Universe. I have called my blog this since I started creating it. I had decided I needed to better organize my time and therefore should be writing in less spots, as you also only have so much time...anyway... I digress... so....

Welcome to My New Sacred Space...Playing with the Universe... and My New Sharon's Take, which is my blog, with shares throughout the month.... So... off to my take on June....

June is the month of Mastery. A number 6 reminds us that we are in control of our own lives. Take this opportunity to focus on mastery. Complete all lessons and leave nothing undone. As master of your own life, make decisions that allow you to ascend to new levels of conscious awareness. The 6th Principle of the Ten Principles is Completion, completion is the knowing that the conclusion of an experience, a process or a journey exists on multiple levels of understanding. Each completion opens to the beginning of a new experience, process or journey. Mercury retro is the perfect opportunity to master those tasks, and watch them bloom into something wonderful. (Just the sheer relief of having them taken care should be enough to motivate the procrastinators).
The photon levels are pretty stable throughout the month, 4's and 5's, so we should all feel a bit less disconnected after the last few days of May and beginning of June.

Already for me I am seeing the results of evolving to new experiences... Starting on June 3rd at 4pm pacific/7pm eastern, I will be hosting a radio program on Utopia Radio - Playing with the Universe. It will be conversation about metaphysical things, online Lemurian Oracle Readings, meditations, and more. The program is for one hour and will be archived. I am so honoured and grateful for this opportunity. I hope some of you can join me, and or catch the archives.

Please enjoy my new site, my blog and my new radio program.

In the Light of Love...Sharon

No comments: