Wednesday, May 21, 2008

meditation and healing for China


I've been doing Tuesday mediations online for the past few weeks. On each occasion I was promoted to do them after or during my morning meditation that day, therefore have not given people much notice. I am hoping to somehow attach a copy of the one we did for the people of China, as the more people who participate in sharing and spreading the love, the closer we come to creating the kind of Earth we all came here to make happen. We are all just Light, looking for a place to beam. I offer these meditations free online via skype or a telephone (long distance charges may apply). If you would like to join in, please email me through my site. I am unable to attach the recording at this time... email me if you would like to hear this meditation.

Espavo!

No comments: