Sunday, April 20, 2008

being the change...

Today I experienced some amazing emotional awareness's. I was put a woman to bed for a nap at work who is turning 100 in a few months. She told me my hands felt good and warm, so I rubbed her shoulders and tucked her in, and she said in this high pitched yet soft voice she often speaks with...'that feels so good', I whispered that I was so happy to make her feel good, she said 'I love you' i told her I loved her back, I flooded with tears and the most beautiful feeling of gratitude and love. It was so beautiful.... a bit later I had another encounter with a neighbour who likes to invade my privacy. I see her as my test to stay in Love. Today as she spent 3 hours raking and digging outside my patio I found I needed to find love to replace the emotions I was allowing to happen. I began to think of how tomorrow I won't remember this, as it shall pass, however, the response from cellular consciousness to this stimuli
is probably not what I want floating about my body. I want my cellular memory to hold the feeling of love at all times. How can I do this... so.. I began to focus on the love I felt during the exchange with my beautiful elder at work... I then began to watch 'the neighbour' and focus all my thoughts on the things that I admire about her (you can always find something)... I made a list of those things and each time she is outside my patio working for hours... I will read that list... My thought is that I will no longer be bothered by her...and will find the many ways to Love her...
In Love and Light...Sharon

No comments: