Thursday, July 5, 2007

Introduction

Welcome to my blog.
I decided to creating this blog after one of my online Ten Principles classes, I often share ways in which I work with the universal energy. I am an adult 'Indigo child' which means that I experience the world in a slightly different way that your average muggle (the non-magical people from the Harry Potter Books). I am sensitive to the energy around and can read the feeling/thoughts/records of others. I often connect to other dimensions, and have connected others with loved ones who have crossed over... the list goes on... I was especially connect to the plant kingdom as a child, anyway. I've decided to create this blog and share on a more regular basis, ways the I work with the energy and the journey of being human while knowing I am really just a spiritual being experiencing the journey...

No comments: