Friday, April 6, 2012

Sharon's Take for April 2012 ~ Cancel, Cancel, Cancel, Clear, Delete, Replace, Transform

Cancel, Cancel, Cancel, Clear, Delete, Replace, Transform, by Sharon Taphorn


Each month when I write my Sharon's Take, I take a moment and ask my guides to help me share a message for the energy of April (or whatever month I am on) and I get a feel for what the energy is in this moment. Since I am late and it already the 6th, we are in it. Mercury is moving forward once again and it is spring time in the northern half and I so love this time of year. Spring is my favourite season. I love to hear the birds singing and the buds on the trees beginning to show. Digging and clearing in my flower beds and seeing new growth peeking through just fills my heart in a way that I can't describe. I love the sights, the sounds and the smells. Of course each season has its beauty, however the fresh newness of spring excites me every year.  So, happy Spring happy fall wherever you are.

Right now is the time to get your house in order. This means to make sure you are balancing yourself equally in all four areas, the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual, with a big emphasis on the mental. What thoughts are you using when you talk about yourself and your projects and dreams. The minute you notice yourself saying or thinking anything less than positive and supportive, Cancel, Cancel, Cancel, Clear, Delete, Replace, Transform. Use only positive words and thoughts, as these rapidly manifest into form. Whatever thoughts and feelings you have about yourself, is the dominant vibration you send out to others. Right now is the perfect time to transform that vibration into what you truly are. Everyone is a work in progress and are evolving. If you were not, you would not stay long on this earth visit.

You can always reach for a thought that feels better. If you have been having a bit of rough patch of late, this can be turned around. It might take a bit of work and self exploration, however in the end, you are worth every minute. You have a gift to offer humanity that no one else can offer with quite the same flavour as they don't have the same life and soul experience that you do. This is why you were picked to be one of the chosen for the earth journey. We want you to succeed, we want you master your dreams and desires. If you are hanging on to any baggage from the past, any unfulfilled expectations you hold about yourself, NOW is the time to do that releasing work. If you think you are done and you are not seeing the balanced results you desire, look again,  something isn't finished yet.  Just keep doing it until you feel that you will burst with love and joy, then you are done. This is the time to make sure all the old contracts are done or voided so you can move on to a totally new experience of you.

There still seems to be some lightworkers going through a bit of imbalance in the financial house, or how you are feeling about it, as well as perhaps fear of not creating enough of your basic needs. Once the thoughts are transformed and you truly believe there is enough for everyone in this abundant Universe, you will notice your fortunes changing. All of you have available to you now all that you will ever need. and this is the perfect time to look at those thoughts you have about abundance and your ability to create in your physical world and transform those thoughts into ones that offer you a feeling better vibration.

Your decision and desire to transform your thoughts to ones that feel better are powerful and will serve you in many ways. Take the time to develop a meditation practice if you haven't already, as this is the best way to make contact and consciously interact with your higher self, guides and angels. This is such an important step on the path of transformation. Meditate, Meditate, Meditate. Keep your thoughts on the freedoms, love and joy that you have already in your life. If you focus on a restriction that you currently cannot change, it only magnifies that energy and makes it feel larger than it really is. Release issues to control anything or let others control you. In other words, surrender that which you feel you cannot change. Release any attachment to the outcome and trust that all things can be resolved in a loving way that offers everyone a feel good feeling. And really, the only feelings that truly matter are yours. This does not mean that you should be egocentric, it means that when you are filled with love and joy, those around begin to transform as well. Your responsibility is to love and support whatever path they have chosen to take and keep your thoughts on your journey. There is no right or wrong path, each of us is unique and yet we are all wanting for the same within our hearts as that is where we are connected to one another.

Change is inevitable, it is evolution in progress. Embrace it, honour it, for it shows that you are expanding your light. When you nourish all four bodies, eat food that nourishes you, trust that you are worthy and loved, regardless, keep your thoughts, words and actions positive and in the light, you will find balance in your world, regardless of what is occurring around you. Open the passageways to let your dreams and desires appear to flow effortlessly to you. Imagine that all of your challenges and problems are behind you, and resolutions come easily to you and manifest through you in ways the reach far beyond your imagination.

I know that it is far easier to write the words and than it always is to do the journey, after all, I too am doing the same journey. The experiences of the past year and half particularly, have given me many opportunities to work on all these levels and some pretty wild challenges, and in the same light, I have had a most astounding year of personal growth and achieving some of my dreams. There is still work to be done and I am working on areas of transformation, and it is getting easier. As soon as I recognize something that needs to be transformed, I am taking the time to do it now, not wait for a more convenient time. There is no time like the present, that is why we call it a gift. I lost two family memebers 4 days apart over the past few weeks and so my family is reminded of that very thought right now. Share whats in your heart with those you love right now, don't wait for a better time. Each time you part from someone you love, look into there and heart and let them know you love them, no matter what and thank them for being a part of your journey, even if you see them everyday. I have a feeling that this year will call home what will feel like more souls that normal and so have no regrets. And so let me say I love you and I thank each of you for the part you play in my journey unfolding.

I have received some wonderful feedback and reviews on Angel Guidance, and they are exactly what we wrote the book for. I love mine and it is amazing how it feels like I am reading it for the first time. I let myself be guided to a message and then read on from there, particularly if I am having a rough day and need to find my balance. Here are some links to buy the book. I thank you for your love and support in making this book a success. Those of you who so generously pre bought copies to help me pay for the publishing will have your copies soon. I thank you from the depths of my heart, your books will hold an extra special vibration just for you.  You can still order autographed copies on my home page. My stock should be in any day now. Check out the shipping depending on country which is the best option for you.





Have a wonderful month. I don't always get my newsletter out, however I usually have a Sharon's Take for the month, so check back, or add a feed so you can see when something new is posted. Have a beautiful Easter weekend and enjoy your loved ones, those you don't and those you don't yet. Angel love and blessings, Sharon

 
Article Copyright ©2012 by Sharon Taphorn. All rights reserved.
   

No comments: