Friday, November 16, 2012

Hot off the Press - Sedona Journal's Predictions 2013 & Beyond

Hot off the Press - Sedona Journal's Predictions 2013 & Beyond

 
Another tick off my bucket list as they unveiled the special Predictions issue of the Sedona Journal of Emergence! 

 
I really didn't think my picture would make it in this years editions, so when this arrived in my inbox it was pretty exciting. I have been singing the mantra "I'm gonna see my picture on the cover of the Sedona Journal" to the tune of "Cover of the Rolling Stones" by Doctor Hook for a few months and was not really concerned about when it would happen, I just trusted that it would and so when this came in my inbox announcing its availability, I was so thrilled to see my smiling face, yeah!...

 
There ain't no thrill that get ya like to see your picture on the cover of the Sedona Journal lol....
....
Affirmations really do work!

No comments: