Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Sharon's Take June 2012 ~ On with the show, this is it!

There is no time like the present and this is it. We are heading into the half way mark for the year, Get on with the show, this is it! This is the message that keeps repeating itself. I know that for me personally, it explains the last few weeks, perhaps months.

When I do up my monthly messages, I like to find a picture that matches, this month of course Looney Tunes came up. It made me laugh as there are times it could be the  name of my autobiography so I thought I would use it as I am sure I am not the only one who could use a good chuckle right now. And of course the video of the song came up and lightened my spirits so of course I had to also add in for your listening pleasure.


I also think the words have a message to share and since that seems to be the theme I have been sharing of late, here are the words...
 
 Overture, curtains, lights,
This is it, the night of nights
No more rehearsing and nursing a part
We know every part by heart
Overture, curtains, lights
This is it, you'll hit the heights
And oh what heights we'll hit
On with the show this is it

Tonight what heights we'll hit
On with the show this is it!



And if you have been finding things a bit 'looney tunes' of late, my guides have said we should experience a bit of respite as we transition into the new few months. Things should soften up, however it is still very important to not procrastinate and get on with the show. You don't need to start tackling everything at once or you will get yourself into overload and feel like you have once again derailed from your path. (In fine looney tune spirit they gave me a vision of Willie Coyote standing on the tracks, an anvil hitting him on the head as the train exits the tunnel). We want to avoid that scenario I am sure so let us focus on the now  and all the possibilities that lie before us instead of repeating the same results each week like our coyote friend.

Coyote is the Trickster, so he therefore teaches us to pay attention to the bigger picture and not what we think is actually in front us. All is not as it appears to be. In the Medicine Cards by Sams and Carson, they share that "...you can be sure that some kind of medicine is on its way - and it may or may not be to your liking. Whatever the medicine is, good or bad, you can be sure it will make you laugh, maybe even painfully. You can also be sure that Coyote will teach you a lesson about yourself." 

When I looked at the energy of this month, I saw three paths or medicine of the Coyote as what most of us our experiencing and so we also have the the three choices of laughing at or with ourselves, view ourselves as having a painful experience or, seeing the lesson as the gift it is offering us. We each can choose which path we follow. There are opportunities for changes, either swift, complete or total destruction. Remember, they can be viewed as good or bad, wanted or unwanted, it is all a matter of how we choose to see it and experience it.

Regardless what you choose, each of us will experience some level of mastery. Choose to see it as a great adventure that will be filled with discovery,  change and adjustments and you will find you are creating a smoother ride as you follow your heart. Enjoy the outcome or the completions regardless of how you experienced them up to now for at least that cycle is complete and you can move on to something else with clarity, intent and a bit more balance for the next round.

And again I am guided to the Coyote and a message in the Medicine Cards book...
       
         Coyote...you devil!
               You tricked me once more!
                       Must I sit and ponder,
                              What you did it for?

Enjoy the new energy we are in and take a moment to ponder and then keep moving forward, it is time.

Love and Blessings, Sharon

Article Copyright ©2012 by Sharon Taphorn
All rights reserved.


1 comment:

Sharon said...

Thank you, love and blessings to you xoxox Sharon