Thursday, November 24, 2011

Mind over Mattress

 Today I was reminded that Mercury is retrograde starting tomorrow, as my car seems to be giving trouble to name just a few of the things that have been a challenge today. During a mercury retrograde, it is the perfect time to do a life review, and that is exactly what the doctor has ordered for me (well, me being the doctor too).


So, anyway, I did decide to get up and feeling a bit like ziggy these days, when I am usually such a positive and optimistic person, I thought it was best to do something and just laugh for bit. I did watch the Winnipeg Comedy Festival and a old Bill Cosby special on PBS
that made me laugh ... It does help.

I have been watching more TV over the past few months that is my normal as sometimes it is just noise when I have lie down anyway because my shoulder is so sore and one of the things I have really noticed is the amount of advertising and commercialization for beloved holidays. The US Thanksgiving commercials seem to be about nothing but shopping and buying gifts - like they want us to buy into buying gifts for everyone from the postman to the guy who lives 5 blocks away and smiled at you once. And then, I see that people who can't afford to spend money on a lot of gifts are already stressed out about Christmas and how they are going to make ends meet. Personally, a smile means more than a gift card...not that I am not happy to receive. I just think we need to really evaluate what we spend our time doing and spending our money on. I am planning to give my upcoming book to my family and a few friends that I buy for. As always I give away some certificates for free healing sessions and readings too, and also some handmade items. The things that I have from my crossed over grandmother that I have always kept are some tree decorations that she made - they really mean a lot to me and. From my father, I don't remember all the gifts he gave me, it is the love that I remember the most. So, I am thinking it is far more important to make time for each other and love each other than it is to give them things... That is what people will remember when I gone... Let us relax and enjoy, have some laughs, sing some songs, play some games... that is my wish for a merry christmas season. 

 As I do my review, I am finding that I have had to surrender certain parts of life. Since I currently have no regular income and can't currently work at a regular job, I am living off what I make doing readings. I have not been busy enough to completely support myself so some things have to be let go that I would choose not to. I have decided that there is nothing I can currently do to change things and I will just keep the faith that it is all as it should be. If my work is important enough and part of my divine plan...then I will trust that everything will be fine and work out. I do practice what I preach and have been asking for help and intervention. I have received some wonderful emails from amazing people offering me love and support and few have pre-ordered my book or let me know they will be on pay day. This means a lot to me, especially right now as I am looking at what is working and what isn't.  So, thank you for love and support it means a lot to me. 

I have been trying new things and to do things differently. I have been asking myself if perhaps there isn't something I can be doing better or in a better way. At times I am finding that some of the things that have been coming my way are not part of who I am as living my authentic self and that there is an energy wanting to pull me into ways that go against my grain. I do believe we should go beyond our comfort zone in order to grow, but lately it almost feels like Darth Vader is calling me to the dark side. I don't mean I am tempted to do things that are sinister or illegal, but they do go against my personal code of what I deem acceptable. So that is the conundrum... do I sell out my beliefs in order to make enough money to get buy, or just have faith it will work out and that I am doing exactly what I need to do right now?????

Today's angel message really spoke to me...so I thought I would share it here too...

this is today's message from the angels....


Making changes isn't always easy

Change often takes strength and courage. Try new experiences and adventures as they help you grow and learn. This brings you closer to your Divine life purpose and is why you leave home and choose a finite experience. Call upon us to lean on and light your way as this is how we work on our Divine purpose, learn and grow.

Trust that your desired outcome will occur very soon. Have patience and don't try to force things to happen or give up when they are just around the next corner. Keep surrendering and releasing any worries or fears to us. The more that you can stay centered, the more easily we can communicate and show you the signs that light your way.

Trust that when you invoke your angels to work on your behalf, we are working non-stop behind the scenes to help you. You are loved, safe, and protected always.

Affirmation: "I am open to explore new ways of seeing and being in the world as I creating that which I desire."

You are dearly loved and supported, always, the angels

Thank you, Mahalo, Merci, Gracias, Vielen Dank, Grazie, Спасибо, Obrigado, 谢谢, Dank, 謝謝, Chokran,Děkuji


Article Copyright ©2011 by Sharon Taphorn. All rights reserved.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I hope it shows up for you! love and blessings, Sharon