Monday, April 5, 2010

Trusting your Gut Feelings

I am a firm believer in keeping a journal. I don't write in it every day, I write in it when I feel the urge to share or gain clarity, or to process things, situations and events in my life. They are a wonderful tool for processing as well as to look at back and see some of the 'places' you've been. In my workshops I encourage others to journal as well. It requires that the person slow down and get in touch with their inner being. I am also very particular about my journals, they need to have a certain feel and the paper of a higher quality for me, it must feel right and good in my hands or I just don't use that book. So each year as I fill up one journal and look for another, I search for the right one. The one I currently am using is called  'feng shui - meditation journal' and it has some wonderful text within it by Tom Bender and is produced by Amber Lotus. Today as I was journaling, across the page was this wonderful text:

Tummi - Trusting Gut Feelings

Quiet voices from the heart of Creation
drift into focus in our consciousness.
They speak the silent songs our minds are yet to hear.

Our minds, hearts, and feelings interpret and connect 
the worlds we manifest on both sides of our skins.


Listen to your heart. Trust your tummy.
Places that feel right are right.
Later, we may learn why.
 
What touches our hearts
binds us to the dance of life.





http://www.amberlotus.com/

No comments: