Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I miss you



I find myself thinking about my father and my family these last few days... I've lived in Vancouver 27 years now and feel that it is coming to a completion.

I have felt this longing to go home for quite some time... sometimes wondering I want to really go HOME HOME (meaning out of this physical dimension)... so..do I long for that place within my heart that represents home... or am I longing for something else...

I think we all long for home in our hearts... and that we are trying to create that here in the physical dimension... I long for home, to be surrounded by family and love... Do I have that now...yes.. I do... yet I know there is something more.. something greater to aspire to...

I have been finding myself dreaming at night about Williams Lake, of the family I have there, DNA and heart family....of things that are the same..yet different... I find this interesting... as I have not considered Williams Lake home for a very long time... Yet I am finding myself feeling like perhaps it should be again... does it somehow make me feel closer to my dad...

Should be an interesting few months ahead....

No comments: