Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Sharon's Take ~ July 2013 Opportunities

"When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different.
You just know that your name is safe in their mouth."
Billy - age 4
 
Sharon's Take ~ July 2013 Opportunities
 
 
It is time to put the past to rest and focus on the road ahead. There is no time like the present, and since it is always now, we are here in our present. Hopefully you are enjoying the time to relax, recycle and redo this time of mercury retro we are in, although to me it feels more like we went through it the month before and I am finding most of this month more relaxing than the last.  Mercury retro ends on July 20th and the next one is not until October. Overall, July should seem like a bit of slow down which feels unusual for a month that is about change, perhaps it is just me, but it seems like things are finding and falling into place. I know that I had a lot more stressors in my life in the first 6 months so it is a welcome change for me. 
 
Sometimes life seems so full of challenges and problems that you just don't know where to turn and oftentimes the help we need is right in front of us if we take the time to look beyond the present situation. Learning to trust that all is as it should be is not always the easiest, however that trust is exactly what keeps you going when all seems to be uphill. Look at all your options and look around as there is help available. Asking for help is not always my strong suit, however we are not meant to do this journey alone or as a solitary practitioner. Keep yourself steady and balanced as you surge ahead and you will feel more in control of what is happening for you.
 
I personally have been doing a lot of soul searching and deciding what exactly I want to do with my life over the next few years. Since my injury, life has not been the same. There have been some amazing moments, and others not so bright. I find over this past year that I have put a lot out there with not a lot of return and it has been a bit lean for me, and sometimes a bit discouraging. There were many days when the angels and guides and the daily messages have been my saving grace. I am thankful for them and my book in many ways to get me through.
 
My next book is just about ready. I have been editing it over the past few weeks and find I get lost in it and love it. It is really amazing since this one has been so long in the making and going back to read the stuff I put in it a few years ago has been really something. I am looking forward to sharing it with you all soon and will be sending something out shortly to let you know it is finally finished. It is truly has been a labour of love. It is filled with messages and information on working with your own guides and angels and I hope that you find it as empowering as I have.
 
I am scheduled to be down in Vancouver at the end of the month and so if anyone would like to have a in person private session with us when we are down, please send me an email at sharon@playingwiththeuniverse.com  I will there on the 26th to the 30th and would love to see some of you.
 
I am always available for phone sessions and also would love to travel more and share workshops and sessions, so, if you are interested in bringing me to your area, send me an email.
 
I will be Naramata in September for the Wise Women's Festival      http://www.issuesmagazine.net/wise-womens-festival/  September 20-22, 2013 and am looking forward to sharing a couple of workshops and a morning meditation and seeing some wonderful friends like Christine and Cathy and others who will be a surprise. Come join us.
 
Hope you are all having an interesting month and enjoying the celebration and bounty that is coming your way and preparing for the next stage as we continue on this wondrous year of mastery.
 
Love and blessings, Sharon, Bella, PepĂ© and Katie 
 
 

No comments: