Monday, June 14, 2010

Sharon's Take June 2010


I've been trying to get my newsletter out and finished for a few days. I have a new baby in the house and he is taking up my time, climbing all over my desk and reprogramming my keyboard lol...


Welcome to mid June! It really is taking a while to get things done with this delightful ball of light in my house. Right now he has decided to play with my feet... yesterday it was my fingers as I tried to type... so here I am again trying to get things done and out. Pepè and Bella are playing together and I seem to be in the way lol.
With June well underway, many of you already are experiencing the energy of the month. Many are faced with issues leading to big transitions in their lives, with a solidity of grounding happening with the change. Others are making or desiring to make big shifts in their vibrational self and emerging into a deeper understanding of the self and the connection to each other and all that is.This is a month to hone and perfect some of your skills. Take a course in enhancing who you, are becoming while also completing some of the things the past, or undone projects. This is a time to prepare to move forward...onward and upward to the next phase. You might notice a big of tension in the air, especially with those who aren't doing the same heart centered process that most of us reading this are. Still, I've noticed a bit of tension at normal peace-loving spiritual sites too. It seems that the ego-3D world is trying to be processed and cleared in a few places. The universal energy says to meditate and feel your own centeredness and share your light. Use the power of your third eye to share energy of love to those situations you witness or are within through particles of light. Let your heart be your guide with colour and light and just be love. Trust in what your heart want so use, and infuse the area with that light.

I've started doing random morning meditations on The Shift Radio, based on my schedule and the radio schedule. Stay tuned to by checking the schedule at www.theshiftradio.com or on Playing with the Universe Spiritual Online Community, or find me on face book (or The Shift Radio on facebook) 

As well, I am getting some awesome questions to ask the Angelic/Guidance realms Master of the week and am happy to answer questions on the show of a more global aspect...meaning not really personal readings, however we do get some pretty amazing 'general answers' to reading requests. Spirit likes to answer questions to the benefit of all, not necessarily the one.  I welcome your letters and suggestions, as this helps me share topics that will assist us each on our journey and evolution.

I am offering a day of Developing your 6th Senses Workshop here in Williams Lake on Saturday June 26th. Send me an email if you are interested in attending.

Hope you are all staying centered in love and light, and remember

"Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect, it means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections." ~Unknown

and remember to smile... love Sharon, Bella, and Pepé

Here is my sweet little Pepé wielding the cards on desk
He is quite the ball of light.

As a way to thank you, I am again offering a contest to my readers for a 30 minute reading session. If you would like to have your name entered in the draw, send an email with contest in the subject line and include the email address you would like me to contact you through if you are the winner.This is open until the end of September. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments: