Monday, September 21, 2009

Celebrating the balance of the Equinox

Enjoy the energies of the fall equinox in the northern hemisphere...happy spring to our southern sisters and brothers. This is the day of balance in light and dark on planet earth. Celebrate the balance in your life and seek to find more if this is missing. Take time to nourish your physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual selves.

I have just returned from the Wise Woman's Festival in the Okanagan. It was a wonderful gathering of love, friendship and healing. I so enjoyed sharing workshops and morning meditation with everyone as well as spending time with so many wonderful lights that I see at the festivals. We had a lot of newcomers, always a wonderful sign of these shifting times. The depth of the questions asked during my workshops amazed me. It shows how accelerated learning and absorbing ideas has shifted. I love gatherings of spirit and I encourage others to join in and spend time in gatherings of like minded evolving open and loving beings. It truly nourishes the soul.

I spend some time up in Williams Lake before the festival, making plans for the big move next month. Even though I grew up there, I have been in Vancouver for over 27 years...more time than I spent in Williams Lake. It will be an interesting transition. I am looking forward to setting up my home using the principles of feng shui and the tools of clearing etc. Setting up my healing room with colours and energy from scratch as the room is currently unfinished. I met the people who are moving on from my new home. I could feel the love they had put into it and the gentlemen took me around and showed me so of the things that will make my life easier, he was so sweet and cute, sharing with me, I just loved that I had the opportunity to feel the energy and love of those who have been there before me. They are moving farther up north so he is leaving me many of his plants from his garden. I shared with him that I was going to put a farrie garden under the trees and his eyes lite up and he said..that is what I was starting to work on when we decided to move... how cool is that!

Anyway, enjoy the beautiful energy of this day balance.

love and blessings, Sharon

No comments: