Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Playing with the Universe with Sharon Taphorn 08/09 by Shifting Times Radio | Blog Talk Radio

One of the beautiful questions on last night's show was how can we help the people affected by the drought.


The answer was for each of us to take ask that we nourish the people in Africa with each drink that you take.


So, every time you take a drink, close your eye's for a moment and say a little prayer like "let this beautiful water that is nourishing me also nourish one of my brother's and sister's in Africa, thank you. "


Another tool we can use is the Ho'Oponopono prayer. Connect to the Divine and ask "what in me could have created a world with so many dying of thirst when we have so much? and then" I am sorry, please forgive me, I love you, Thank you while connected to the Divine


Here is a link to the archive from last night's show






Playing with the Universe with Sharon Taphorn 08/09 by Shifting Times Radio | Blog Talk Radio

No comments: