Friday, September 24, 2010

Working with your Clairvoyance from Calling All Angels Show

The image, sound and energy that was sent out over last week...

was the picture of a white long pillar candle with the flame flickering, not really a sound to go with it this week.




I received some very interesting emails from those participating and some people are really picking up the image. It won't always be exact as we each see things from our own perspective. Eve in Arizona sent an email seeing a white pillar with a shooting star at the end... that is an awesome example of tuning into the image.

I am broadcasting the image in my meditations, at 6am and 10:30pm pacific as well as other times when I am moved to focus on the weekly image. If you would like to play along, then send me an email with your name and city etc and I will beam the image to you directly.

Love, Blessings, and expansion, Sharon

No comments: